How does this work?
For every S$100,000 worth of Unit Trust (in cash) moved to Phillip Securities Pte Ltd (PSPL), PSPL will donate S$200* to one of the Institutions of Public Character (IPCs) of your choice below:
In addition, as an appreciation for the person who referred the Good Move to you, Kenneth will match and donate an equivalent amount* to one of the shortlisted IPCs chosen by the referrer.
Why wait? Transfer in your unit trust holdings and enjoy the following benefits:
- 0% Platform Fees
- 0% Sales Charge
- 0% Switching Fees
- Wide selection of more than 1,800 funds
- 24/7 access to your investments on POEMS
Available for a Limited Time only!*
Would you like to join us in our novel effort for the community?
Simply submit this form or email email@example.com with the subject header Good Move 2021 and we will help to facilitate the transfer of your funds with as little inconvenience to you as possible.
Otherwise, you may also reach us at 6531 1555 for any questions.
Note: Kenneth Goh, (Rep number GKL100044458) is a licensed Financial Adviser Representative with PSPL. This is not an inducement to purchase anything nor investment advice. This invitation is about moving your funds. Upon successful transfer, POEMS is simply the new platform, replacing your previous bank or platform. You will remain the beneficial owner of the Unit Trust.
*Terms & Conditions:
- Good Move 2021 (“Promotion”) is open to all existing and new customers.
- This promotion is only valid from 4 December 2020 – 31 March 2021 (“promotion period”), both dates inclusive.
- This promotion is only applicable to clients tagged under Kenneth Goh (FA0948).
- Phillip Securities Pte Ltd (PSPL) and Kenneth Goh will make a donation of $200 respectively for every S$100,000 worth of unit trust holdings, that is successfully transferred in and kept with PSPL in your account for a period of nine(9) calendar months. Fund switches may be made during this nine(9) calendar months.
- Client’s transfer in must be completed during the promotion period to qualify for the “Good Move 2021” contributions. Transfer in of unit trust holdings takes approximately 6 to 8 weeks to be completed. Investors should target to send in their submission by mid Feb 2021.
- This offer is applicable for transfer in of Cash holdings only. Money market funds and enhanced liquidity funds are excluded from this promotion.
- The maximum amounted that will be donated is S$4000 per individual investor and for joint accounts for the duration of the promotion.
- The maximum amounted that will be donated is S$4000 for joint accounts for the duration of the promotion.
- If, however, the investor has both individual and joint accounts, only one account will be entitled for the promotion.
- The donation amount will only be credited to the respective Institution of Public Character (IPC) within three(3) calendar months, after the end of the nine(9) calendar months holding period.
- Existing unit trust holdings maintained with PSPL (including Regular Savings Plan) and all funds presently serviced by Kenneth in any platform will not be considered.
- Aggregate donations across all IPCs under this promotion will be capped at a maximum of S$200,000 each from PSPL and Kenneth Goh.
- PSPL will audit the contributions after the payout and make an announcement to thank you for your contributing actions and Good move.
- PSPL reserves the right to amend the Terms & Conditions without prior notification.
- PSPL’s decision on all matters relating to or in connection with the initiative is at our absolute discretion and shall be final, conclusive and binding on all parties.
- PSPL shall not be obliged to give any reason on any matter concerning the initiative and no correspondence or claims will be entertained.
- PSPL has the absolute right and discretion to determine whether the Eligible Customers have met all the requirements of the initiative.
- While all the information provided herein is believed to be reliable at the time and date of printing, PSPL makes no representation or warranty whether express or implied, and accepts no responsibility or liability for its completeness or accuracy.
This advertisement has not been reviewed by the Monetary Authority of Singapore.