Operates in 16 countries
USD 30 Billion
assets under management
USD 1 Billion
in shareholders’ funds
0% Platform Fees, 0% Sales Charge, 0% Switching Fees
Why invest with Phillip Unit Trust?
Invest via POEMS to enjoy 0% platform fees, 0% sales charge, and 0% switching fees for your Unit Trust investments.
What are platform fees?
Other providers of financial products charge platform fees for you to maintain your Unit Trust holdings on their platform, and this erodes your investment returns. The following table illustrates the costs an investor will incur over years of investment:
Assuming an investment of $50,000 to $200,000, the same investor would have saved anywhere between $2,000 and $8,000 over a ten-year period if he/she had traded with POEMS Unit Trust. These savings could mean a potential increase in investment returns and savings, more investment opportunities, or achieving personal lifestyle objectives!
Widest Selection of Funds
Looking to diversify your investments? With a wide selection of funds, Phillip Unit Trust provides a variety of funds to suit your investment needs. Choose from more than 1,000 funds across various investment objectives, asset classes and geographical regions to diversify your portfolio. Not sure where to begin? Take a look at our Model Portfolios
At Phillip, we provide services to complement your Unit Trust investments
Excess Funds Facility
Earn up to 0.86% p.a.* on the excess funds in your account. Make your money work while you wait for investment opportunities. There is no lock-in period – your excess funds remain liquid.
*Rates updated as of 19 March 2018, based on 1-year rolling return, NAV/NAV prices. Past performance is not necessarily indicative of future performance. View disclaimer.
Regular Savings Plan
Invest consistently and at regular intervals using a Regular Savings Plan.
Achieve your investment goals with small, bite-sized investments over a period of time.
One-stop Online Trading Platform
Consolidate your assets and access your investments all via a single platform. Monitor your portfolio anytime, anywhere via POEMS and POEMS Mobile.
Through our website and trading platform, gain easy access to fund performance, fund prices, charts, and fund and market updates to aid you with your investment decisions.
For limited time only,
Receive S$20 for every $10,000 worth of unit trust holdings transferred-in.*
Complete this transfer-in form
Mail it to us using this Business Reply Envelope
Terms & Conditions of the Transfer-In Promotion:
- The Transfer-In Promotion (“Promotion”) is opened to all existing and new customers.
- This promotion is only valid from now – 30st September 2019 (“promotion period”), both dates inclusive.Clients will receive S$20 for every S$10,000 worth of unit trust holdings successfully transferred in and kept with PSPL in his/her account for a period of three (3) calendar months, and he/she will be eligible for the cash reward.
- Client’s transfer-in forms must reach PSPL during the promotion period to be eligible for this promotion.
- This offer is applicable for transfer-in of Cash holdings only.
- The maximum cash reward is S$1000 per individual investor for that year of promotion (“reward amount”).
- The reward amount is also limited to S$1000 for joint accounts for that year of promotion.
- If, however, the investor has both individual and joint accounts, only one account will be entitled to the reward amount.
- The reward amount will only be credited into an eligible Phillip Investment Account or Cash Management Account after the three (3) months period.
- Existing Unit Trust Investment account holder may return this form for a free conversion to Phillip Unit Trust Cash Management account.
- Existing unit trust holdings maintained with PSPL (including Regular Savings Plan) will not be considered.
- Transfer-in of unit trust holdings takes approximately 6 to 8 weeks to be completed
- Phillip Securities Pte Ltd (PSPL) reserves the right to amend the Terms & Conditions without prior notification.
- PSPL’s decision on all matters relating to or in connection with the initiative is at our absolute discretion and shall be final, conclusive and binding on all parties.
- PSPL shall not be obliged to give any reason on any matter concerning the initiative and no correspondence or claims will be entertained.
- PSPL has the absolute right and discretion to determine whether the Eligible Customers have met all the requirements of the initiative.
- While all the information provided herein is believed to be reliable at the time and date of printing, PSPL makes no representation or warranty whether express or implied, and accepts no responsibility or liability for its completeness or accuracy.