Receive up to $500* for your National Day Investment!
Get rewarded when you invest in these funds:
|Phillip Singapore Real Estate Income Fund||BUY|
|Phillip Global Opportunities Fund||BUY|
Investments are subject to investment risks including the possible loss of the principal amount invested. You should read the funds’ prospectus and the accompanying product highlights sheet for key features and key risks and obtain advice from a financial adviser (“FA”) before making a commitment to invest in the funds. If no advice obtained from a financial adviser, you should assess and consider whether the funds are suitable for you before proceeding to invest.
Here’s what you will receive based on your investment amount in the qualifying funds:
|Tier 1||S$3,000 to < S$15,000||S$10|
|Tier 2||S$15,000 to < S$50,000||S$50|
|Tier 3||S$50,000 to < S$100,000||S$200|
|Tier 4||S$100,000 to < S$200,000||S$300|
|Tier 5||> $200,000||S$500|
Opt In for Excess Funds Management Facility
The reward will be credited to your qualifying account with Phillip Securities under the Excess Funds Management Facility.
*Customers must opt in for Excess Funds Management Facility to be eligible for the promotion.
About the Excess Funds Management Facility
The excess funds facility manages your idle cash into a money market fund. Let us help you maximize your investment opportunities!
- Fast and simple online transfer & withdrawal
- No sales charge or administrative fees
- No lock-in period
- The largest^ retail SGD Money Market Fund in the market
^Based on Total Net Assets (TNA) figures reflected in FundSingapore.com
Rates updated as of 13 Aug 2019, based on 1-year rolling return, NAV/NAV prices. Past performance is not necessarily indicative of future performance.
More about Excess Fund Management Facility
Terms & Conditions:
- This promotion is valid from 1st August 2019 to 30th August 2019. To be eligible for this promotion, orders must be placed before 3:00PM on 30th August 2019 (Friday).
- Investments must be made into Phillip Singapore Real Estate Income Fund and/or Phillip Global Opportunities Fund to be eligible for the promotion. “Investment Amount” is based on new cash purchases, and/or cash switch-in from non-Phillip Capital Management funds.
- Switching from other Phillip Capital Management funds and transfer-in of securities will not be eligible.
- “Reward” will be credited into one single qualifying Phillip Securities Pte Ltd (“PSPL”) account as SGD Phillip Money Market Fund Units only through the Excess Funds Management Facility.
- Cash and Internet payments must reach PSPL by 3:00PM on 2nd September 2019.
- Cheque clearance by respective banks must be completed by 3:00PM on 2nd September 2019.
- Multiple Investment Amount in a Single Account are allowed to qualify for a higher tier.
- Reward will be given according to the tiers as stated in the table:
Investment Amount Reward* Tier 1 S$3,000 to < S$15,000 S$10 Tier 2 S$15,000 to < S$50,000 S$50 Tier 3 S$50,000 to < S$100,000 S$200 Tier 4 S$100,000 to < S$200,000 S$300 Tier 5 > $200,000 S$500
- Customer will receive the Reward during the month of December 2019, after having successfully inject the Investment Amount and keep the security holdings equivalent of the Investment Amount from 2nd September 2019 to 30th November 2019.
- Each account is eligible for one reward only. If a customer has more than one Qualifying Single Account, the Qualifying Single Account with the highest Investment Amount will be considered for the promotion.
- Existing Phillip Capital Management Unit Trust holdings and Unit Trust holdings in Regular Savings Plans maintained with PSPL will not be considered eligible for the promotion.
- Prevailing sales charges apply, if applicable.
- Only investments via PSPL’s Financial Advisers Representatives or trades done online through POEMS are eligible for this promotion.
- In the event of a dispute over the customer’s eligibility to participate in this promotion, PSPL’s decision will be final.
- The following customers are NOT eligible for this promotion unless approved by the management of PSPL:
o Customers that have closed their trading accounts after 1 June 2019.
o PSPL Institutional and Corporate Customers.
o All employees of PSPL / Phillip Futures Pte Ltd (“PFPL”) and its associated entities (e.g. Trading Representatives, Financial Adviser Representatives); PSPL and all its subsidiaries (direct or indirect); and their immediate families (e.g. spouse and children).
- Notwithstanding anything herein contained, PSPL reserves the right at any time in its absolute discretion to (i) amend, add and / or delete these Terms and Conditions without prior notification (including eligibility; replacement of the prize; promotional mechanics, promotion duration without prior notification, qualifying terms and criteria), and all participants shall be bound by such amendments, additions and / or deletions when effected, or (ii) vary, withdraw, or cancel any items or the promotion without having to disclose a reason thereof and without any compensation or payment whatsoever. PSPL’s decision on all matters relating to the promotion shall be final and binding on all participants.
- By taking part in this promotion, the participant acknowledges that he / she has read and consented to these Terms & Conditions.
This advertisement has not been reviewed by the Monetary Authority of Singapore