Why pay platform fees when it is Zero on POEMS?
Other online platforms charge platform fees on your Unit Trust holdings, and this erodes your investment returns. The following table illustrates the costs an investor will incur over years of investment:
Assuming an investment of $50,000 to $200,000, the same investor would have saved anywhere between $2,000 and $8,000 over a ten-year period if he/she had traded with POEMS. These savings could mean a potential increase in investment returns and savings, more investment opportunities, or achieving personal lifestyle objectives!
Why wait? Transfer in your unit trust holdings and enjoy the following benefits:
- Be rewarded with up to S$1,000*
- 0% Platform Fees
- 0% Sales Charge
- 0% Switching Fees
- Wide selection of more than 1000 funds
- 24/7 access to your investments with Phillip
For limited time only, you will receive S$20 for every $10,000 worth of unit trust holdings transferred in.*
I want to transfer my unit trust holdings to my Phillip Account:
Complete this Transfer-In Form
Mail it to us using this Business Reply Envelope
Send a picture of your latest statement of holdings with your existing provider to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will fill in the form and send it to you for your signature.
Terms & Conditions:
- The Transfer-In Promotion (“Promotion”) is opened to all existing and new customers.
- This promotion is only valid from 1 July 2018 – 31 September 2018 (“promotion period”), both dates inclusive.Clients will receive S$20 for every S$10,000 worth of unit trust holdings successfully transferred in and kept with PSPL in his/her account for a period of three (3) calendar months, and he/she will be eligible for the cash reward.
- Client’s transfer-in forms must reach PSPL during the promotion period to be eligible for this promotion.
- This offer is applicable for transfer-in of Cash holdings only.
- The maximum cash reward is S$1000 per individual investor for that year of promotion (“reward amount”).
- The reward amount is also limited to S$1000 for joint accounts for that year of promotion.
- If, however, the investor has both individual and joint accounts, only one account will be entitled to the reward amount.
- The reward amount will only be credited into an eligible Phillip Investment Account or Cash Management Account after the three (3) months period.
- Existing Unit Trust Investment account holder may return this form for a free conversion to Phillip Unit Trust Cash Management account.
- Existing unit trust holdings maintained with PSPL (including Regular Savings Plan) will not be considered.
- Transfer-in of unit trust holdings takes approximately 6 to 8 weeks to be completed
- Phillip Securities Pte Ltd (PSPL) reserves the right to amend the Terms & Conditions without prior notification.
- PSPL’s decision on all matters relating to or in connection with the initiative is at our absolute discretion and shall be final, conclusive and binding on all parties.
- PSPL shall not be obliged to give any reason on any matter concerning the initiative and no correspondence or claims will be entertained.
- PSPL has the absolute right and discretion to determine whether the Eligible Customers have met all the requirements of the initiative.
- While all the information provided herein is believed to be reliable at the time and date of printing, PSPL makes no representation or warranty whether express or implied, and accepts no responsibility or liability for its completeness or accuracy.