Why pay more when you can get the real 0%?
The 0% Fees is applicable to “Buy” orders, “Switch” orders and new Regular Savings Plan subscriptions submitted through POEMS for any funds.
0% Platform Fees
0% Sales Charge
0% Switching Fees
Other online platform(s) may charge platform fees on your Unit Trust holdings, which will erode your investment returns.
What does ZERO FEES mean to you?
Assuming an investment of $50,000 to $200,000, the same investor would have saved anywhere between $2,000 and $8,000 over a ten-year period if he/she had invested with POEMS. These savings could mean a potential increase in investment returns and savings, more investment opportunities, or achieving personal lifestyle objectives!
With ZERO FEES, invest in Unit Trusts via POEMS now!
Why wait? Transfer in your Unit Trust holdings and be rewarded up to S$1,000!
For limited time only, you will receive S$20 for every $10,000 worth of unit trust holdings transferred in.*
I want to transfer my unit trust holdings to my Phillip Account:
Complete this Transfer-In Form
Mail it to us using this Business Reply Envelope
Send a picture of your latest statement of holdings with your existing provider to email@example.com. We will fill in the form and send it to you for your signature.
*Terms & Conditions:
- The Transfer In Promotion (“Promotion”) is open to all existing and new customers, except clients who custodise their assets with PSPL but engage the services of a representative from an external provider.
- This promotion is only valid from 1 July 2022 – 30 September 2022 (“promotion period”), both dates inclusive.
- Clients will receive S$20 (“reward amount”) for every S$10,000 worth of unit trust holdings successfully transferred in and kept with Phillip Securities Pte Ltd (PSPL) in his/her account for a period of three (3) calendar months, upon successful transfer in of assets, and he/she will be eligible for the reward amount.
- Client’s transfer in forms must reach PSPL during the promotion period to be eligible for this promotion.
- This offer is applicable for transfer in of Cash holdings ONLY, the offer is not applicable for CPFIA and SRS holdings.
- The maximum cash reward is capped at S$1000 per individual investor for that year of promotion (“reward amount”).
- The reward amount is also capped to S$1000 for joint accounts for that year of promotion.
- If, however, the investor has both individual and joint accounts, only one account will be entitled to the reward amount.
- The reward amount will only be credited into an eligible Phillip Investment Account or Cash Management Account after the three (3) months period, upon successful transfer in of assets.
- Existing Unit Trust Investment account holder may return the “CONVERSION OF UNIT TRUST INVESTMENT ACCOUNT TO PHILLIP CASH MANAGEMENT ACCOUNT” form for a free conversion to Phillip Unit Trust Cash Management account.
- Existing unit trust holdings maintained with PSPL (including Regular Savings Plan) will not be considered for this promotion.
- Transfer in of unit trust holdings takes approximately 6 to 8 weeks to be completed.
- PSPL reserves the right to amend the Terms & Conditions without prior notification.
- PSPL’s decision on all matters relating to or in connection with the initiative is at our absolute discretion and shall be final, conclusive and binding on all parties.
- PSPL shall not be obliged to give any reason on any matter concerning the initiative and no correspondence or claims will be entertained.
- PSPL has the absolute right and discretion to determine whether the Eligible Customers have met all the requirements of the initiative.
- While all the information provided herein is believed to be reliable at the time and date of printing, PSPL makes no representation or warranty whether express or implied, and accepts no responsibility or liability for its completeness or accuracy.
This Promotion is intended for general information only and does not constitute a recommendation, an offer or solicitation to buy or sell the product mentioned. It does not have any regard to your specific investment objectives, financial situation or particular needs.
Investments are subject to investment risks including the possible loss of the principal amount invested.
The value of the units in any fund and the income from them may fall as well as rise. Past performance figures as well as any projection or forecast used in this advertisement are not necessarily indicative of future or likely performance of any unit trust. You should read the prospectus and product highlights sheet before deciding to subscribe for units in the fund.
You may wish to obtain advice from a financial adviser before making a commitment to purchase any investment products mentioned herein. In the event that you choose not to obtain advice from a financial adviser, you should consider whether the investment product is suitable for you.
This advertisement has not been reviewed by the Monetary Authority of Singapore.